How about you?
Share with us how this week’s homework was used by the Lord in your life. And also jot down your responses to the accountability questions below. Then get going on Week 3: Praying for Spiritual Stamina and Strength.
- What was your take-away for this week’s worth of homework?
- Did you meet Christ for the first-time?
- Were you introduced to Him from a new perspective?
- How did the I AM verses and You Are homework change your life this week?
- Are there any fears or doubts are keeping you from declaring that Jesus is the Risen Savior?
- How did you do in terms of your wellness goal from the last week?
- What goal have you set for this coming week?
- If you want to share, what is your weight loss goal / how much did you lose?Ephesians 3:20-21
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
I was able to go through week 2 of the book, because I found it online… so my answers are below. But, I will not have the book for week 3, so I will have to do another study from here on out.
My Take-Away from Week 2’s Homework:
I took away from this week’s homework that I need to give Christ the control, instead of always trying to keep it for myself. Trying to do this in my own strength will not work, and until I get that through my head, I will not see any progress.
Did I meet Christ for the first time this week?
No, I already knew Him. 😉
Was I introduced to Christ from a new perspective?
Yes, I guess I was… In a way, I see Him as more compassionate and merciful than I did before. More like a true Shepherd.
How did the I AM verses, and the You Are homework, change my life this week?
I thought that some of the “I AM” statements were really powerful, and it’s neat to see how much God’s told us about Himself!
Are there any fears/doubts that are keeping me from declaring Jesus as the risen Savior?
ACCOUNTABILITY — answers:
1. In terms of wellness goals from last week, I…
I didn’t succeed much. I haven’t paid attention to my eating, and I haven’t exercised at all (unless you wanna count housecleaning!) LOL. Oh well… we’ll keep trying.
2. The goal(s) I’ve set for the coming week are…
To really pay attention to my hunger signals, and to use “thought-stopping” and prayer to control my urges to undermine myself.
3. As for weight loss, I am… (up/down/same?)…
Same, but that’s okay. Better than “up”! 😉